Friday, March 14, 2008

With open arms I'll guide and I'll lead

I've decided to skip class today. Not for any good reason, really, just because I want to sit at the coffee shop and do stuff that's more fun than sitting in class. Too bad its so gloomy out.

I took Wanda and Mucha to the airport this morning. I have to say that I am not the world's best stickshift driver. Seriously. Its embarassing. One tip: take off the emergency brake. Also, I'm fairly certain that they forgot to give me keys to their house, so I have to figure out a way to spring their cats.

I wish I could work at Kopplin's. I love it in here. Plus, they make their coffee in a really fancy way and you know how much I like it when things are more complicated than they need to be. Not to mention they have this mocha that is just something else. Seriously.

Kari and I got rid of our cable. Its weird so far. Mostly because I always turn on the TV in the morning and watch the news, which I can no longer do. I'm sure I'll be fine, its just kind of an adjustment.

Cover letters suck.

No comments: