Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Law school isn't good for blogging

I totally almost forgot to post today. That would have really pissed me off, considering I've made it this far with NaBloPoMo. Ug, blogging everyday is WAYYYYYYY harder than it seems.

Also harder than it seems? Law school. First semester of my second year has been going well, but I came to the realization today that I better get my ass in gear if I think that I'm going to be successful. I like the classes that are graded pass/fail way more than I like any of my other classes, so that provides little incentive to, you know, study for classes that I'm just not that into. I mean, Wills and Trusts is actually pretty interesting, but compared to the orders I get to write for the Judge? Just can't compete.

So yeah, hopefully I can finish this month long blogathon, but I didn't really realize that it would be running right into good old law school studying. Barf.

No comments: