Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You save big money, you save big money

I got P.J. Murphy's this morning for breakfast. I was watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network the other day and the Nook was featured, which was totally awesome. In addition to them gaining national noteriety, I got to learn how to make the juicy lucy. Regardless, they buy their buns from P.J.'s and I've been wanting to go there ever since I watched. I feel like its my own little person bakery considering how much I used to go there. And considering someone I know has touched their front door naked. So, you know, keep that in mind.

I'm trying to keep motivated in school but it's seriously waning lately. Or since I came back this semester, you know, either way. Its not like I'm not doing my work or anything, its just like, honestly? 40 pages for Constitutional Law on Thursday? Really? Okay. I have plenty o' time for that.

When I was writing that I 40 pages to read, I almost wrote that it was for "Conlaw" but thought better of it. While my fellow law students wouldn't even think twice, my friends (and girlfriend) get PISSED at the constant over-abbreviating that occurrs with everything in law school. It's actually pretty hilarious when I get called out on it, considering I don't even really think about it, and it is pretty ridiculous how self-important and pretentious it comes across to other people. Like, I couldn't possibly be bothered to say such long words on a daily basis. I'm shortening Criminal Law to Crim, Civil Procedure to CivPro etc. etc. etc. Oh, this place.

In other news, I had a suberb meal last night. Its restaurant week in Minneapolis, so all the cool restaurants have a special menu (and special prices). We went to Cosmos, which is in the Graves 501 Hotel (which effing rules, ps) and it was delicious.

Okay, I can't procrastinate anymore.

No comments: