Saturday, June 2, 2007

The First Cut is the Deepest

The amount of times that I have moved my blog is certainly not lost on me. How will I ever become a famous web personality if no one can find me, you ask? Well, don't you worry, my friends. I've linked it back as far as the eye can see.

Regardless, every time I would try to write a blog on MySpace, I would accidentally click something and it would all erase. Doing this 5 times can really piss a person off. So, now that my pops has joined up (twirbtwsu.blogspot.com), and my sister and brother-in-law are already here, I figure, why not do it up?

I knew you'd agree.

Anyways, in my quest for continual transformation, I've promised myself that I'll do this more often. So, you know, you're welcome.

The best part is that you don't even have to be a member of Blogspot to comment, just try not to make it anonymous, unless its gonna be real mean, so that I don't have to feel too personally attacked. Cool? Cool.

No comments: