Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've got all my sisters with me!

Okay, first, a little housekeeping.

Its obvious that I've moved over to Blogspot. Don't panic, all three of you, its better for everyone, I swear.

In other news, my dad has begun his own blog: The World is Run by Those Who Show Up

Feel free to make fun of him for the ridiculously long acronym in his web address. And anything else, really. Just keep in mind that he's a business guy, so any working knowledge that you have of passtimes in which he may partake should perhaps be left inside your head. You dig?

Feel free to also read my sister's blog as well, she's pretty funny lady.

Heh, I just called her a lady.

Anyways, its at (Often) Pedantic Musings

Okay. Actual blogging to ensue shortly.

Keep on keepin on.

1 comment:

Katie said...

The link has been changed. :)