Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I rode my bicycle past your window last night

My middle school dream is coming true.

I don't know if you've heard, but Beverly Hills, 90210 (aka BEST SHOW EVER) is going to have a spinoff in the fall season. Included as a cast member will be Jennie Garth (aka Kelly Taylor; aka reason I'm a lesbian) which makes this the most anticipated show perhaps of my entire life.

They've dropped off the "Beverly Hills" part of the title to call it just 90210 which is totally awesome. I can't even wait. What's better than high school drama that makes fun of rich people while at the same time lauds them? Nothing, that's what.

Okay, maybe $5 footlongs. Those are fucking awesome, too.

Oh man! And Sex and the City comes out on Friday! That rules.

Okay, I'll stop with the stream of consciousness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch 90210, but did you ever see The Heights? "How do you talk to an angel?"

five dollar, five dollar foot loooooooong